Renal Dialysis Unit
The Lorne Community Hospital Dialysis Unit is known for providing high quality care to the local community and visitors from overseas and interstate.
Our unit is currently open on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. For those having a weekend break and during the busy holiday times, we do our best to accommodate your requests for particular days and times. From Christmas week to February, the unit will also be open for 2 morning sessions from Monday to Saturday.
Lorne Community Hospital has a two chair Dialysis Unit which is a satellite of Barwon Health.
The Unit is staffed by qualified dialysis nurses supported by staff at Barwon Health and General Medical Practitioners from the on-site clinic at Lorne. After booking with us, we will contact your Home Unit and arrange for your medical details to be forwarded to us, as well as let you know what you are required to bring with you.
- Free parking
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Sandwiched are provided, or if you wish you can bring your own food.
- TVs and headphones
- DVD at 2 chairs
- A quiet and safe environment
- Comfortable reclining chairs
- Friendly and skilled staff with a direct link to Barwon Health, Geelong.
- And don’t forget….the lovely views.